SEO Content Writer at WebTech Team
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health coverage
- Casual Working Environment
How to apply
Send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
! Please be sure that you sent work location type. Office is placed in Niš, Serbia